Monday, April 25, 2011

Why Dose Andy Sixx Nit Like Sixx

Inchauspe Mario Calvo Interview Interview with Timo Gorostiaga

"I consider painting or drawing as a craft millennium"

"I am driven by the creations of others and somehow they remain in my mental baggage, any excuse to start painting."


"I'm interested create spaces with empathy for the realistic, related to this type of paint. Spreading the desire to work on this. "


"Pinto to work. It's good to work on it tirelessly. I consider painting or drawing as an ancient craft, which carries an environment relevant with the regard of both worlds. We would not know what we know about the Vedas, Greeks and Egyptians were not for the quality of all the reliefs and statues they left us. "


"What led me to decide definitely is the love of the craft. I worked as a cadet in a farm, as a receptionist at a gym and a bookstore. In all the work I was looking for free time sketching something. Today luckily I'm teaching school and artistically oriented in a particular shop. "

"I studied Fine Arts with a Major in Drawing Pueyrredón Prilidiano School. Then I did a postgraduate course in Cárcova. I also had workshops with Eduardo Faradje, Alejandro Boim, Alberto Klix and sculpture with Genaro De Tommaso. For one year I learned the craft of photography with Peter Roth as an assistant cameraman. "


"I consider myself fortunate to paint and to devote almost full time to it. I am a father of a child who is about to turn 4 years and I try my painting you like, always ask what you think and so far I always gave the OK. So I think I on track, ha, ha, ha. "


"The creative process I live by the day till I go. There always is at the crest of the wave, and when wait a wave, we must gather patience. Trained to walk in the darkness as I walk through the sunny path. "

"The composition is completely random, with two or three ideas from my bank of images and try to articulate them. Then let the paint tell me what colors make up where to work, according to the climate that is taking. "

"What matters most to me is not painting I'm doing at the moment but to have the same desire to restart from where I left off. That's what I value in this trade, which even without a head, if one not his own boss, the world is coming down. I learned that no dwarf's out of the vases and will paint for you while you sleep a nap! ".

"I had the opportunity to be in solo and group exhibitions, of which I have been steering wheels and a good memory. I hope to expose the end of this year or early next year. I'm in production for that purpose. I am open to proposals. "


"I consider myself a bit more in this big sand artists. But I have my ambitions personal as winning the National Award Council. I also would like to present every two years and that art takes me around the world. "


For more works by the artist: www.mariorocalvo.blogspot.com

By Romi Amodei



0 comments:

Post a Comment