Thursday, April 21, 2011

Braces In Brazil Cost



"Making sense of the world around me"


"The world is different through art. The feelings and life, too, one discovers that he can give a vision of what he thinks, how he feels, in a different language. "


" I paint for pleasure and to express what I feel, there are works in which a message is implicit, a concept I want to convey. "

" In my paintings discovered passion, my own world, each color, every character, every line, every texture ... are part of me. "
" My work is done from the beginning covering the theme of landscape . By the end of the eighties roll my eyes by some series that are related to landscape and ecological problems and emerge as a series: " From the Earth Fund" , " When Invade the Green ," fish and birds on city-labyrinth " , " The message" and others. In these series is seen a marked change in the structure of the work, divided into a horizon, planes, putting the eye not only on earth but in the cosmos.



From then until now work with the city, and emerges on the series "Personal Mythologies " , here aboard an intimate theme on " The home , gradually adding more collage materials. These series have to do with my personal life, they capture my experiences, my home, my family.
series Then I go back to work by incorporating urban and mixed media collages and since 2005, thoroughly explores different materials that contribute to the work volume and roughness varied, often collaged with materials collected in the street, by chance. The trash can be transformed into an artistic product.



In recent years I began to leave the square forms of support and experience mandalas. Body / Blood emerged is a series based on the use of a circular support (2010).
I automatist in many of my works, delivery of spots or shapes that suggest to me images, animals, people, or landscapes, I have actually printed on my retinas, when I paint .. I eludes, game, fun is part of my aesthetic enjoyment. "


"paint, write, draw, and now photo, Photoshop, I can fly, dream, escape from reality. The arts transform the spirit fills the soul perceive opposites, cold and heat, dark and light, rounded, acute, so damaged, the concave and convex, the vastness and pettiness. You learn and discover another world, the senses. The touch, taste, smell, sight, more acute. "



" Since childhood dream ... I enjoyed painting, color attracted me The tempera painting in the workshop of my aunt, the first crayons. She guided me, I had to draw to the zoo, gave me my first bag of paintings, at nine years, then all magically appeared. But my love of color paint I decided to choose ".



" I studied at art schools, Belgrano , Pueyrredón Cárcova, many training courses in etching, enamelled metal, art history. In 2003 concluded a degree in art education in the UNSAM .



Per
or really what I was making my way alone, my concern about the experimentation, research through the provision of different materials was beyond learning techniques. "

"My greatest wish is: to grow, create, make sense of the world around me, to convey to my students what I experienced, my desire, my love for art. The healer is. The art to fly, feel, and that although sometimes generates suffering, gives much pleasure, and helps them grow. "

"I live the creative process as a struggle, sometimes as an intense pleasure, as long as something that allows me to escape and immerse myself in another dimension, a dialogue between the fabric and me. A unique dialogue, unique, as some love. "

For more works by the artist: http://www.lilianakhoury.com.ar

By Romi Amodei







0 comments:

Post a Comment