Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Sample Program 1st Church Anniversary

Interview Interview Interview

"Painting gave me to know what are the beliefs"




"With great happiness living the creative process is what allows me to get up the next day and get into an office 8 hours. Knowing that when you leave there, I grab these watercolors and I will spread all over my house. "



"What I like about painting is the relationship that develops between the other and your pictures. One of the things I liked that I went from painting, is what happens to the other with what you paint ... I'm giving away pictures, and the expression of people's faces when you give the table is incredible! ".

"I appreciate the secret between the brush and you."


"In my paintings I discovered the Be Free. Changed certain ways of looking at the other and myself. painting gave me to know what are the beliefs . Always believe that something better has to see. "


"I have no answer to say yes to something or paint what I paint.
only paint because it makes me happy, and I think that's it, I repeat: I love what I do regardless of purpose. It would be ideal to live what I love, that's what I aim. But regardless of the consequences continue painting. "



"I allow thoughts to flow. When painting I can not get away from my thoughts and reconstruction of life ... one when he painted not only self-discovery, but discovered another one. "



"I have no formal training, I do not know if it's good or bad, I'm self taught. I could never resist the system and its laws, perhaps to paint me free that, taking it as a limited being that seeks its own laws of learning .... "


"I went the way of painting because it is what I love doing, so simple and cliche as that. Could not ever stop, ever. He
since before given the opportunity to appear ".



To contact the artist: floraelizaga@gmail.com

By Romi Amodei

0 comments:

Post a Comment