Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I Pull My Son's Penis

Project Varuna Ruben Cukier

"Something transcendent flows to try to communicate, something that is beyond my intentions."



"I hope you enjoy my work ... or not, are the result of an imperfect but real soul."



"This was not a decision, most of the time the road decide for us, is like saying that you decided to love that person? , is simply an internal necessity. "


"flowing ideas, feelings, stuff that eludes us and that is elusive as dreams, and I think quite rightly the word flow, because sometimes I happened to feel that I am an important channel through which something flows to try to communicate, something that is beyond my intentions. "


"I'ma self-taught (although in my teens I took some painting classes, which leaves the short time ... I always had difficulty adapting to systems.
My training was and is to see art, the good and the bad, and that allows me to avoid what for me are mistakes in color or composition.


"usually part of a general notion of the colors I use, but what most concerns me is the composition, rather than pictorial composition could say that is an architectural composition, I think in terms of structures that make up a landscape, characters I like buildings that have be combined harmoniously in the work. "



"As an obsession, a process that is" cooking ", I imagined how to develop the idea, mixing colors, I'm not those artists who start from scratch, giving frenetic brushstrokes to the canvas, I approach the work with extreme caution (it is not usually done previous studies or trials), experienced a singular fear facing the empty canvas, you could say I work without a net ".


"The beginning is an image that appears as it becomes an obsession, sometimes what dominates is a color that expresses a mood, it is often a dream where" see "the work" need "to expose
in my creative process is the need to translate these images that come from no where ... I have often left unfinished works by failing to get reach the desired image.



"I'd like to generate in the viewer a renewed aesthetic pleasure and anxiety of interpreting what I tried to communicate, it really fascinates me, see how the viewer interprets what I try to communicate, often the interpretation is far from what I meant, it does not mean no less fascinating. "




" I am currently participating in an exhibition in Poland and one in Australia.
hope this year to participate in an exhibition at the Embassy of Argentina in New York and several provinces of Argentina with the group "Art World" coordinated by Jacqueline Klein Texier, excellent artist and person, and made by talented artists.
Beyond this there are several projects to confirm. "


"My greatest desire is first and foremost be true to my vision of things, is to throw the bottle into the sea that is my work, and that someone out there the collected, to decipher, or at least try.
Another desire is to devote myself entirely to the office. "




"In my paintings discovered obsessions, if you compare it works I did when I was 15 years with the current I can see that there are recurring themes, such as the feeling of subjugation of the mass on the individual, the mysterious nature of the feminine, the hunger for freedom through the pursuit of individuality ... "


"What I appreciate most art is its transcendent, metaphysical, his honesty, that is when art is a means to realize the depths of the artist. That's why I hate the art that claims to be transgressive and no more than an entertainment or art needs that call an entire shed to provide an explanation that has no intrinsic value. "




By Romi Amodei













0 comments:

Post a Comment