Friday, April 1, 2011

Use Of Metamucil To Prevent Kidney Stones

Interview Interview with Fernando Martinez Ruben

"Being in the things of life"




"In my paintings I discovered the compromise that emerges from the experiences."



"That honesty and authenticity transcending time, not hook up to anything or anyone.






"For the path of the Arts, brought me life. The human condition is the recurrent theme in my work. The search for depth in all my actions is what flows through my painting. "






"The composition is what interests me most, the idea is fundamental. In the process of creating I feel a huge responsibility to the world. "







"The study - observation and be in the things of life, that is my desire as an artist."






To learn more about Martinez: http://www.fernandomartinez.net

By Romi Amodei

0 comments:

Post a Comment