Wednesday, April 20, 2011

How Does An Initial Hiv Rash Look

Interview with Liliana Khoury Andrés Zerneri

"This excellent exercise to work and share it, and especially when that work is committed collectively is what drives everything."



"I can start from very different places, from the title or a specific scene, the feeling that I want to make, a predominant color, sometimes is an issue that bothers me. I repeatedly lonely characters with group identity, stoic or decimated, dancing, or numb, in all cases I intend to talk about the human. "

"Far from being a pleasant time and spiritual connection, creating stresses me a bit, he stressed, I fall allergy snot, I have a constant concern for how it will work and how they interpret, say that I am of the mind "that say" if you consider that I am the father of my works would be a father leaves not feel love for a box in any case is the love that sustains people to continue creating over and over again, as a worker in any branch of the workforce. It's that wonderful moment where I believe that closes the circle of communication, which is when another look, question and think of a painting or sculpture. This exquisite exercise to work and share it, and especially when that work is committed collectively is what drives everything. Ago explained this by comparing a little box with a mirror. If two people stood in front of him, we can see each other, the work reflects us perhaps better still, looking more deeply so that we know, reflects identity, ideas, intentions etc. The result is so rich in terms of communication that leads me anxious to go through the tedious and stressful time mucus is painting again. "





"In my house there was a single picture book, but a lot of encouragement to paint and draw. I was resting in this appeal plastic, which transformed the shyness in a language that allowed me to speak my mind. Without ratings, I used the painting, mural or sculpture as a means, a path that leads me to the sole intention of saying something. I never thought in my education, never participated in any shop, just worked a lot to say my ideas from art, artists' books looking very different. I knew from a young boy that art would be my sword, then I learned that big was also my job. "





"My training was well as a kids game, which evolved into a trade. When my father died I was 6 years old and my mother had no one to leave me, me Merlo led to hospital where he worked as a nurse, then I spent hours drawing behind a desk, pretending to be a great artist, doctors and nurses made me orders and I was lying, as designers do today, "I did but I I forgot, give me two days "so I went forming".


"While many years ago I explain in several European cities and often in karlsrhue Stuttgart, Germany, and annually at the Hall of Lost Steps of the Faculty of Law at the UBA, which I set out recently for the first time in an art gallery in Buenos Aires, but I feel that this is my field because I manage my own shows and selling my work. During April, the bank is displayed on July 9 Itau and Viamonte an installation that shows one of my projects with a cooperative of recyclers, they are busts of General San Martín made of resin and debris. Inaugurated in June another sample in the UBA Law School and while still building the Native Women Memorial is a bronze sculpture 10 meters in my new high street shop Libertador 8400 a warehouse on the former ESMA, I'm doing a mural for the subway line H. "




"My greatest desire as an artist is to stop being in the shortest time possible. If for me it is important to have the support of the people, the almost 15,000 who participated with bronze bolts at the monument to Che than 4 meters, many more are participating in this new memorial to women original sculpture will be the largest in our country, and social projects that I lead, which is committed to a lot of teenagers, are my goal. I wanted to do this I'm doing, and wanted to get well this way, without Marsham, or galleries, or subsidies, or structures, or parties. The art has made me a lot and also deny has given me everything would be very petty to ask for more. But let's make sure this work will take me a lifetime. "


For more works by the artist: Http://www.andreszerneri.com.ar

By Romi Amodei

0 comments:

Post a Comment