Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sample Thank You Donation From Church Letter

Interview Interview Interview

"In the ideas and emotions is possible to construct a sign"


"I like the look of the other, their taste or distaste , I would leave a impression on those who may see my work. It is no use hiding a work that is not open to criticism, dialogue, debate, thinking of others. Ultimately it is a purely social event, social relations and cultural factors.


"It is precisely the cultural power of art that unites us is the ability to transform, to build bridges, to remove prejudices, to find wealth in the diverse and different. Art is vital. "




"Today during the last years of the Bachelor in Visual Arts and Faculty at the Autonomous University of Entre Ríos. While I specialize in painting constantly explore different artistic disciplines; drawing, painting, photography, sculpture, digital media and even theater. "



"Although my career is short I have stated numerous times in the city of La Paz, Entre Ríos. Also in the city of Parana, where I live now and soon will be my pleasure to introduce in the province of Santa Fe and Buenos Aires. Always seeking to expand horizons. "





"From an early age my means of expression was the design, visual language specifically. Emerges as a 'need' that arises from the sensitivity, pursue it happens as a matter of comfort, by the pursuit of happiness. "



"My compositions usually focus on female human figure. It's an aesthetic choice that gives me freedom in form and content. In my work, beauty is an accident. "


"From Vision crazy flow ... drives, fantasies, and new ways to represent realities that are present in the imagination. In the ideas and emotions is possible to construct a sign. That sign encoded image can be interpreted in infinite ways. So the wonder of creation that at some point beyond the reason .... "


"The creative processes are linked to the emotions, the experiences, then you go or while working out, beating, especially making mistakes and making decisions that take you to destination" .


"Much remains to be discovered, I just experimenting, and eventually noticed that growth will continue as long as I live!".


To learn more about their work: www.imagenluz.blogspot.com
Contacting the artist: imaginariumluz@gmail.com

By Romi Amodei

0 comments:

Post a Comment