Monday, April 11, 2011

Universal Remote For Dvd Recorder

Luz López Fernando Laub

"Unmasking the frames of the universe"


"We believe that our minds belong to us but in most cases, our thoughts, desires and daily problems were prompted subtly implanted real mind numbing. Art is a return path, a path back to the source, through which we can awaken in a much more dignified, more lively, more light, without more limits than those imposed by our own will to create new possible worlds, and dwell in them. The window is open, just enough to turn his head and look at her, and for the more daring, leaping. "


" When I devote myself to take photos, usually try to tune in one aspect allows me to expand my perception, in order to begin to distinguish the many overlapping dimensions beyond the everyday look. For this digital photography and cost nearly no, I can enter and explore unexpected clipping levels for the old analog photography.
This aspect and the range of possibilities seduce me when pointing the lens.


"I prefer to understand digital technologies as a kind of tools that tend to a renaissance for contemporary art. And appealing to such devices, but to portray, what moves me is to expose the frames through which the universe spins the realities in which we live. "


"What matters most to me art is the ability to raise the vibrational frequency and invite the public to make further contact with her soul. In general, the art reveals that each of us can become his own reality if desired, and to stop watching news, and ultimately at this point also an artistic product, but in very bad taste: the "Noti Art".


"I live the creative process as a game, such as meeting years ago."



"At this moment I have own camera, which was the bulwark. Ie take pictures when I'm with someone who agrees to lend it for a period of time usually limited:) And not discriminate the type or quality of the camera. If I am in tune with the look that allows me to expand my perception, any camera will help me to capture that moment. The same thing happens to me when working with sound, you can make music with all that the ear can hear, and can take pictures with all the eye can discern.

Paradoxically
that time limit forces me to be as effective as possible at the time of making shots, but the creative process continues with retouching tools where there is no such limit.

As the amount of digital enhancement, depending on what you choose for the series in question. Before starting the editing work is often posed as will be the look of this series and previously defined digital processes to use. "

"I usually end up understanding the medium (photography, music, sound, painting) not as an end in itself but as a way to convey my way of seeing the world and to grasp reality. That is as far prefer to understand photography as a photographer of my inner world rather than external reality. "


" I discovered that the images can give to raise a story that can not be described in words. "




"From the photograph I would be interested generate much money for advertising agencies and make them fail. "

" My greatest desire as an artist is able to contribute my grain of sand for positive change to anyone who is attracted to my work. "



" While working with photography not consider myself a photographer, but a person who appeals to different media to express an idea or set of ideas through a particular aesthetic. What binds me to photography is the possibility to realize a state of consciousness, and to transmit and share. But this process of "down to earth" also occurs in other media and tools that I use (digital processing, painting, sound manipulation, music composition, video, etc) "


"As to future exhibitions: mmmm, I have much to say, what to paint! The gallery owners and curators are set more in the works in the curriculum.

I am working with several local and foreign galleries to generate a series this year shows and performances to present my latest productions.


0 comments:

Post a Comment