Thursday, April 28, 2011

Dr Mrs Vandertramp Diagrams

Miño Inés Mercedes Laguinge

"If you do not make art, not me

" Nothing is accomplished without enthusiasm ", the excitement is being with God, that is why there is art. The idea behind is that when we let ourselves be carried away, is a God who enters into us and serves to demonstrate our person, as they believed happened, the Greeks, the poets, prophets, and lovers. "


"I paint because I enjoy it, the Italian" fruire "which means to share with the other."


"I feel that painting is a social fact, if there is no other person to close the circle that you started, the work is halfway. I'm not saying that loses value or meaning but something is missing. When you stand in front of a work, something that was not displayed, says what he has to say. That is, there is no lone pair but to join. "


"I'm surprised my own work, I see pictures sincere, authentic and colorful, sometimes very expressive."



"The creative process is a trade or a do everyday and I love, but this term also implies a passivity, I am very critical with my job and that often plays against. "


"My desires are many, but I would say the most is to live like this I do, the work must go, that encourages the continued production and improving the quality of work."



"I am an architect by profession, graduated from the Universidad Nacional de Córdoba, now I'm in the paint and I am participating in competitions both provincial and national levels. "



"What led me to decide on the path of drawing and painting, I know from an early age. At 7 years old living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras, beginning with workshops and actually studied architecture, as it was a career that gave me the greatest contents in drawing and was a college degree. But 7 years decided to devote fully to this, despite what it costs to live in this activity, more so in towns so far from schools and activities. "



"I have a solo show at House of Pepin in the city of Cordoba in September and have been selected LifeStyle Competition also in Cordoba with a presentation of work in large format, in which I am working on now. The resolution is in the month of May. "




To learn more about the work of the artist:

By Romi Amodei




0 comments:

Post a Comment