Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Service Engine Soon E150

Interview Interview

" My Inner City "

" Live the plastic made in Everyday Life, is like breathing, I could not live without working on my production hosting related tasks ( as working on murals etc).
try to work every day, that continuity is seen in the overall process of the work, so new solutions are emerging that may not have a logical explanation.
combine the teaching task with the sale of work, which is very irregular, but at times really helps, as prizes. "


"My works are part of my inner world expressed in them is to remove part of my feelings. It's like ... I feel my inner city. "

"Working alongside various disciplines, my background is in the picture, is what comes easily - by instinct - with the painting I fought a bit and recorded what I particularly enjoy, I love to carve wood, reassured me, not so much the time stamp.
combine drawing and painting with screen printing, also Sometimes I add a load of sand, to achieve a slightly thick texture, which interests me greatly, and other works are at the limit, not cataloged.


"I feel pleasure in work, I'm happy with my profession, I feel that I chose well, that's what I like. It's different every day, I can go from happy to sad, anger, pain, love, according to the situations I face every day.
I have no formula, sometimes beginning with the topic that is being transformed, sometimes I staining and ideas are appearing in The work grows and other end plugging - rarely happens -. Music helps me in the time to raise the new line, I entered bodily. Then, when the going is easier and solutions are emerging .... "


"I identify with the city, the climate of the city-port, (even though we turn), fog, humidity , old structures, bridges, cranes ....

Working with the urban landscape especially metal structures, especially the old ferry Nicolás Avellaneda (known as the Boca Bridge), I am working for the revival of the ferry as an emblem of our city, next to the "Mouth X Foundation, took part in actions Community and plastic.
I also like electrical towers, these knots of cables in the streets (sometimes with his shoes hung ), old TV antennas, these are my issues, landscape rail I am also interested, signs, old houses ...


all has to do with what I feel working at the time, so it is never a copy of reality, is an inner structure. I can go from drawing, painting or engraving without any order, and if I had to do the same job twice never be the same.
appear in my work also figures that will come, jump, run are hung or with an umbrella, they embrace are calling attention to the landscape, the city anonymous beings. "


"I do not know if I chose the topic or he chose me, this landscape was a kid in successive trips daily on the train Sarmiento, a place where bridges and tunnels in the era of the English, I was fascinated watching, railway signals, lights, track changes, also the Boca, the cranes, the old ferry, the special smell of the creek, left their mark. The taste for the old ships, structures of metal oxide, the fog. This gives the impression and atmosphere of my work, seal, mark, as well as the gesture of the line I can convey coal in the fabric in counterpoint to the value of an ink wash.

think I can think of in my work out of the city, is the air I breathe, far away from my childhood, my old I took samples of the cooperative that works that was my first contact with the plastic, there is still a good old travel bridge. "


" I would like to have my work so that some people will be remembered by future generations. And it is so that I part of this moment and to accompany others in the way of art. "


"For this year are scheduled samples in the Museum of Tandil with Illustrators (Mauritius Nizzero, Ladislao Kellity, Fernando Martinez and Fabian Attila). Another With Ana Tarsia and Fabián Attila at the Museum of Luján, there is a promised Olavaria and one in San Miguel Timoteo Navarro of Tucumán. " I was with "Poetics of the line" in the Provincial Museum in Santa Rosa, and took part in the collective exhibition "Cities" in Gallery Alejandra Perotti, it will move to Lujan. "


"With the experiences I am doing with the mural and actions I would like to involve the public.
I would like to bring as much public art, the plastic its visual leguaje is part of the daily life of people Street and homes .... "


"specifically chose this medium to say things, I think I'm getting there with time, and that others can find my work interesting - gratifies me much - I also feel that I am part of a thought that somehow relates to the national art and also with Latin America without having to play the pre-Columbian images (carpets and pots). "


"The work brings freedom time. Especially flowing sensations, when work is in other words, if I succeed. "


To learn more about his work: http : / / www.rubensassano.com.ar

By Romi Amodei




































0 comments:

Post a Comment