Sunday, March 20, 2011

Leather Fish Smell Removal

Interview Sample

"The magic that emanates from the simple things"

"The Way of Art, is very puzzling, because when you realize you're immersed in his spell of a powerful, indescribable and wonderful.



strip allows the soul, can achieve the status you crave, it manages to be happy allows the personal connection. "


"I am now fully dedicated to the paintings.
Within samples precipitated me, give it time, I think the work is mature and when just right, if relevant, must show the work. "




"I discuss individually usually once a year, sometimes every 2. In 2010 I did a solo show in the Gallery Uriburu Sara García, also involved the Holz Gallery, Gallery Mar Dulce, I am currently participating in New Talent Carla King Contemporary Art Gallery. Also in the Promotion of Fine Arts Association in 2004, Library of Congress of the Nation 2005, Casa de la Cultura de Almirante Brown (Adrogué), 2007 in the 1 Biennial End of the World, Tierra del Fuego, with thematic work Antarctica after my trip to Antarctica in 2005 in the DNA Antarctic Program
This year in the month of June will be exhibiting at Art Space Isidoro in Coronel Suarez Buenos Aires:

http://www.isidoroarte.com.ar




"The creative process as a natural living things, as anyone alive, the only difference is I use colors. Is a state of trance, a meeting with myself, playing moments of happiness, of timelessness, laughter, dancing, singing, a beautiful state of excitement.
The issue is complex, in the sense of deciding to translate, I feel that everything is a matter to be projected through the paint, but this does not remove the existence of preferences. I worked for a time the theme of the neighborhood, its everyday people, of that magic emanating simple things, I look wonderful, homey things, small urban landscapes. I think part of any stimulus that round with a drive that needs to be recorded. "


"I discovered in my work that lives in me but not mean it is visible. Happiness, simplicity, naivety and wonder. There is an issue but I always come back to humans in any way. "


" I want to thank Art The Moon and the space it gives me to bring a my little world the rest of the people. "



By Romi Amodei

0 comments:

Post a Comment