Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Perved Kates Playground



"What I value most is art expression seen for what you mean and says how you want "


" This begins with a series called " collective unconscious "which portrays people not only know the origin but come from within me and they represent search for me that CG Jung well explained. For me it represented a sort of identity of my unconscious.
Hence the series appears "All you need is pop."

Is a series in which fused various techniques to achieve a single work with a pop visual quality. From here to find another way to express and explore my identity as harmonious, after being lost in myself appeared celebrities that were important at some point in my life and helped make my identity, either from the arts, music, film, literature.
To end in a final series that deals with works of art that also produced something in me.
Let's say these are three different sets that connect from the point of my identity and surely unconnected. This trilogy of series is like a kind tribute to introspection and life experiences .... from here and drive to another painting course. Begins a new phase with the first series called " The Dark Side of the Moon" , a series that is still underway and will continue for a while ... "



" Currently I'm looking for space to exhibit, I have closed one by September and I'm looking for one another space. My ideal is to make one or two individual annual exhibitions and then calls or participate in exhibitions. I like the distance between exposures so you always play with new works and does not always fall on the viewer see the same image repeatedly.
Moreover Pop pictures are being shown on TV as background scenery of different programs, which I think is very consistent with the idea of \u200b\u200bthe work.
I have some exposure as a project within the country but nothing confirmed yet, I am concerned that not only exhibit at Capital but appear in other places, the answer I had in previous exhibitions was very good and I repeat ...! "


"What I value most is art expression understood as what one wants to say and says it as he wants."


"For me as for many, I think ... Art is something that generates response and moves another, is this a good or bad, I think that Shock is what many seek. This can be a journey into the brush, a stroll along the lines of a simple reading of the image. I particularly work from a concept or idea, often, better, usually it takes another sense in the eyes of others and takes on a new history is difficult for a given expression has the same meaning for the other that one. But cualfera is how to get if it produces something is fantastic. "


"I really allowed to flow everything from the intellectual to the absurd, from the desire to win not from joy to sadness. All contrasts.
When you paint almost every day, I think you just being passed around and nothing or just flow. When you have this need to do, does not flow completely disconnected. "


" studied in various workshops since childhood, once the schooling I studied Fine Arts, ending in some specialties in the school of the gully, as Wall art, design applied to painting with Michelangelo Bengochea, ... etc. In between I also did courses which emphasized refinement and particularly the human figure Moscarda Leonor, with whom we share a workshop at the National Museum of Decorative Arts. Once we call school, not knowing to keep looking I took a trip to the other hemisphere to see what happens there. A trip that lasted a year in Italy and Barcelona, \u200b\u200bwhere I worked in textile design. I found new artistic experiences and found that teachers left the museum ... much, much history, much room. Then back in Buenos Aires began to teach at my studio or individual and gave me two rooms in the National Museum of Decorative Arts, where I teach drawing, painting and mixed media, also continued with the workshop of Leonardo Moscarda artistic anatomy the same place. "


" I really enjoy working with the human figure, in fact, usually my work is composed of the same be in situations or portraits. From the beginning I always loved the shape and characteristics of each of the bodies or figures and then the link that appears with her in my work, perhaps this time but you always continue to fascinate the other things, landscapes , animals esoteric, but I lean toward the figurative.
is difficult to pinpoint how or where one party, I believe that at the time that one is to support these things appear, although one has put together a concept, there is always a dialogue which is assembled and it is not known where will come. You can start with an idea or theme or something, but when a stroke fura of place, a painting accident, something new that stops and makes you think, perhaps is still, largely untapped and triggers new ideas or simply let leave, but the reflection makes the difference in each work. "


" I think the process of creation is fantastic, when you start a blank home that does not know what will happen, although one has an idea where to go for that new beginning can take another course. I think that creation is that when you do not know where he stands and gets carried away, that moment where one can enjoy both a stroke and want to break the box. "


"I live as an exercise. When you paint often appear suddenly and suddenly a thousand ideas none. The issue is trying to keep all these ideas for moments of empty and continue with the actual thing that when you close a series there are many possibilities to continue with new ideas (though perhaps were passed and when the paint to take a new direction ). "


"In my paintings I found my other self, my self and there. The works I always leave something of oneself and one identifies with them. "

For more works by the artist: www.buscemimauro.com.ar

By Romi Amodei











0 comments:

Post a Comment