Sunday, May 1, 2011

Dragon Ball All Doujin

Interview Interview Interview

"Colors of Life"

"Painting, to express is the best that life can give you is be yourself and hope to release me in the final work."



"I like to balance the world, filled with happiness and peace. Pinto to be free to be happy and have peace !!... give everything when I paint, everything in this world so cruel. "


"Looking inside me I found the colors of life. The creative process I live in constant restless creativity, food, building and creating the spirit ...".




"I exhibited in the Sala del Sol in Corrientes and expound on May 20 at the Civic Center at Concordia (Entre rivers), and 24 August at the Museum again Vidal Corrientes (capital). "


"Life itself led me to decide on the way of painting, I am self-taught. Delivery to write from the soul, heart, everything comes in as the music that you create ...".


"Let it flow in my freedom to live a full ... and many things that you get in the way that life itself makes you just paint. "




For more work of the artist: http://inesmino.artelista.com

By Romi Amodei

0 comments:

Post a Comment