Saturday, May 7, 2011

Muscle Milk Vs Optimum Gold Whey

Interview with Fernando Alonso del Molino

"Art is a great mirror for anyone who permits"

"Beyond any results, you can not do without risk. The only issue that I have no doubt is that there is no art without risk, because otherwise, would be meaningless. "




"Once Guillermo Roux said that painting is a way to meet and I share. Sometimes when I see what flows from me, I am filled with satisfaction, others hate it and others scared me, haha. However, what I always get is a space of freedom that I reserve for the unexpected, the vital, the contradictory, the spontaneous, are present. I like to lose control at some point in the process, and then rearranged in a way that imprint chaotic. In the background I think that tension is flowing between the inner and outer, between chaotic and ordered, among the conventional and what is not. "


" I love to improvise, especially in painting, because I have no life so free as I allow myself there. Sometimes I think it would be good for me to have the same freedom that life in the painting, I feel that every time I care less if what I do when I paint like it or not, as I do not care too much if an impact or is intended to transcend . I think they are all consequences of a work conscientiously, authentic and genuine. "


"I've always been interested in the" climate "of a work, mood, and from there, is open ended, which suggests, to mobilize, which surprised but in the sense it is something unexpected, not something virtuous. That the work is a space for the public to participate in some way. "



"compose by approximation. Sometimes delivery of sketches but then end up being something quite different, because when handling the material without much control, then I have to contend against my own impulses until they regain some balance work. Sometimes delivery dropping blobs of paint and move the fabric to form a 'picture' or pattern, other splattered, other blasting, other spots with a watery background color and then let me go. It's a fairly intuitive process. "




"I have a training" academic "because I studied a teacher, a teacher and a senior lecturer in visual arts. But I put it in quotes because the idea of \u200b\u200b"academic" art, often linked to the classical tradition and its forms, and in that sense I never felt very attracted. While I had a pretty long figurative period, was eclectic, multi-search product and materials research.


Since two years ago this part, I'm doing a less figurative painting, from the fluidity and density of the material, of wear, in different layers, trying to generate images that are the remnants of themselves, allowing them to see "the bottom" as if "this, what happened." No abstract painting say it is because the abstraction is a mental process that is present in one way or another in almost every known painting. It's more action and reaction in successive elaborations. "



"What I most value of art is its ability to synthesize through its many forms and stages, the variety of ideas, feelings, desires, needs, constraints and possibilities of the human condition. It is a great mirror for anyone who is allowed to approach them without prejudice to an art form. "




"The only desire as an artist I really held in the activity is that I like do so. It is my greatest satisfaction if you see that magic moment when I'm doing, because that is when I get very excited when I think when I look and when I do I feel happy. That the work
move something internally in the beholder, that emotions, like, inviting reflection or contemplation is the result of that action at the workshop staff. Also appear clear that if buyers and painting became a way of life is better, but not my biggest wish. "


"I come by since I received samples, although not very frequent. In November 2009 I set up one in the Biblioteca Popular Bernardino Rivadavia, a sort of liaison between the figurative and the current stage with 18 works. A year later I did an exhibition at the Cultural Center Plaza in San Martin, where it showed only the last stage. It was very rewarding because although many people did not attend, refunds of the public were very good and that's very exciting. My goal for 2011 is to show again in the City of Buenos Aires in a circuit larger and more widespread. "





By Romi Amodei








0 comments:

Post a Comment