Thursday, May 5, 2011

How To Soften Keratin Under Nails

Interview with Ernesto Javier Santiago Rojas Mauro Buscemi

"A flash of light"
" photograph for several reasons, and this is the hardest question, I fear naive. Let's see, if you shoot a gun, if you have a camera shoots but to emotions, feelings, perceptions and everything that inspire .... "

"The photography allows you to confront your ego, to say as you may be able do certain things, is something really special. In fact I am convinced we are all capable of producing cultural events. Missing? I would say that motivation. I also discovered that many people lack self-esteem, a fact that seems inconsequential, but it is very important to the creative act is the beginning ... to say I can, because ultimately we are all creators. "

"Looking inside I discovered a deep satisfaction with what I do ... to transmit, move and somehow feel that the portrait will be pleased to be reflected through a image, an image that could have ever dreamed of or never seen that ... is complex and not always go out as you think you are or want to see you. "

"I'm definitely interested in creating such mobility, complicity that exists between art and viewer, then time will tell if it was worth it or not, but ultimately that little moment , the flash that is unique and unrepeatable, is the magic of photography ....
" The impact produces an image, the visual arts training gives me a pattern for it. The picture has the character of immediate, is a more spontaneous and agile. "


"I Professor of Printmaking and Painting, graduated from the School National Art Cubanacán ( City Havana, Cuba, 1990). I made a Plastic Graduate Cuban nineteenth and twentieth centuries at the Center of Professional and Artistic Pedagogical Institute "Felix Varela" (Santa Clara, Cuba, 1993). I was director of the Art Gallery Leopoldo Romañach, Caibarién, (Cuba). I conducted 36 group exhibitions, mainly in Cuba, Argentina and Mexico and 10 individual samples of engraving and painting. Awards I have received throughout my career, 17 awards in painting, drawing and printmaking. Among others, received, and in Argentina, Grant of Antorchas Foundation Encounters of Production and Analysis of work for local artists. Participated in the project "Art without borders / Arte senza Frontiere (Italy). That more or less broadly. "
" I'm working hard at the junction between my work as an artist (Basically paint and some objects) to the picture ... waiting for the possibility to realize this future shows. "
"The art looks like a simple word, but in reality is very complex, difficult to define it ... I appreciate the creative processes and its subjective nature of what is or what can be ... I care about art as a factor of pleasure, whether in the relaxation or scattering, or strong, thoughtful and generator of thoughts and emotions. In short, the art embodies an ideal of sublime things man ... the material and spiritual ... the art is that "Creation".
"During the process there are pictures that, depending on the situation, retouch or not. Other work by merging the portraits with elaborate funds for such purposes, paintings or collages or just drawing some lines that compose the final image. The more I use digital pictures to merge with the funds and give some light touches, subtle, to create some atmosphere depending on what you want to convey. I like many portraits of people but I also like photography more of an instant. There are moments that are unique. I want to know what you think I'm going to take the picture, what are your tastes, dreams, fantasies, and from that I draw up an idea, that is the starting point ... listen and see who I'm photographing, I understand that I it represents is my beginning. It is therefore important to link before, although two previous records. "
" There is a point between the need and what they really want, If If you are a creator must have a sensitive side, and most importantly true to what you're trying to convey ... a flash of light, a photo, is that space of the eternal, living history and Eternal Sunshine. We help others, we are united and live in harmony, art is the only instrument by which man should live ... that is why art is the only way to humanize. "


For more works by the artist:

http://ernestojaviersantiagorojas.blogspot.com
By Romi Amodei

0 comments:

Post a Comment